Monday 6 July 2020

Make It Monday  

Hello and welcome back on this glorious Monday morning. It's beautifully warm and sunny here and it just makes me want to sing. I promise that I wont! :)
Well, Cary once again outdid herself again last week. How do I follow that? The best way I can. 
I've made a few cards this week using one of the New bundles, this one is called 
Forever Fern stamp set, dies and Papers. 
These gorgeous shades of greens are perfect with the papers and the lovely stamps but I'm not just going to stick to greens so keep a look out this week please!
Anyway, today is #simplestamping or Make It Monday. 
A very simple and straight forward card made using a Whisper White A framed card base and a piece of the Forever Greenery DSP.
The message is also on White but I stamped and edged it in the new ink pad colour Just Jade.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment