Tuesday 7 July 2020

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday  

Hello and thank you for stopping by today. I've been thinking about the very best tip that I 
could ever give anyone when making a card and I believe the most important one is 
that less is more! I know that sounds odd but I truly believe that the more you add to the card
makes the receiver confused. 
Too much on a card and the message can get lost. That is my tip for the week!
Following on from that, I have used the Forevery Fern stamp set again and this time another very 
simple and straight forward card. I have used only a strip of the Forever Greenery DSP matted onto a piece of Whisper White card. It's not fancy, I know but I wasn't going for fancy. 
I wanted an easy card to get my message across. 
Don't worry, I haven't lost the plot as the week is still young. 
Mark my words, I'll be using a lot more as we go through this week. :) 
More information on the products used HERE 




Anyone can make a very quick and easy card by following the tip of Less Is More!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment