Friday 8 January 2021

Fun fold Friday Darling Donkeys

 For my last card with the Darling Donkeys...for this week! Coz they sure are going to be getting used a lot more by me!! I have made an easy, non slushy fun fold Valentine card.

The fold is a simple easle card made by taking a piece of card measuring 10.5cm x 29.7cm scored at 14.85cm. ( 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5") Next fold from one end to the scoreline, I find it easier to do by hand and use a bone folder to get a good crisp fold rather than scoring .

Next I created mats using the gorgeous Oh So Ombre pattern paper from Stampin Up Sale-A-Bration promotion.  The colour way I chose was the bright bluey green called Bermuda Bay , it sounds soooo good and looks great too 😉



I then took some heart dies and made a frame for my Darling Donkey . I coloured my donkey grey to coordinate but coloured the rose bright red as a pop of colour in the overall project. 

Now when the products are this good you just don’t want to leave any surface naked! So I decorated the back panel, where a message would be written, and the envelope and decorated them with die cuts. 

 Darling Donkeys easy fun fold oh so ombre Stampinup valentine card

If you have liked my projects this week and would like to have a copy of the January to June mini catalogue and Sale-A-Bration catalogue from Stampin' Up! We would love to send you a copy if you live in the UK just comment below and we'll get them sent asap. 

Have a great weekend and please join me next week when Gill will be sharing the inspiration. 

Have fun 

Cary xx





1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the color combination and such a great idea for an easel card. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete