Tuesday 12 January 2021

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday - Delicate Petals

 Well, I have had great fun today. One of my favourite techniques which was probably one of the first things that I learnt is One Sheet Wonder. Now there are many types of one sheet wonder. Many people cut the A4 sheet of paper or card into lots and lots of mats. As many as 24 or more can be made! That's not what I like to do. I like to take all of the stamp images from the particular set and randomly stamp them in different colours all over an A4 piece of card. Sound simple? Yes, it totally is. 

I stamped my sheet then cut it in half portrait style. Then I just started cutting it up! Here's the resulting cards from less than half a sheet of A4. You can see the remainder of the sheet in the last picture. Such a quick and simple technique, I think everyone should have fun doing it! 

Click HERE for the link to our shop and please browse around. It will open up a new page but keep this one open for you.

Here is the whole A4 sheet once I had finished stamping all over it.

Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


All 3 cards and the remainder of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment