Monday 11 January 2021

Make It Monday - Delicate Petals

Well, we are all now well and truly into the New Year and I hope that you all had a lovely break over the Christmas and New Year holidays? Cary has made some gorgeous fun projects once again to start the year off for us all. I hope that she has inspired you to do some lovely projects based on her cards.

Anyway back to this week, I will be aiming to show you some projects using one of the new stamp sets called Delicate Petals. It's not one of the sets that I would normally jump at but I am so please that I did! It really is quite delicate (just as it says). I have made a very simple card by stamping the main floral image once and adding a few of the little flower sprays and a few little dots here and there. I used one of my favourite colours Poppy Parade and Whisper White cardstock. I edged the mat that I stamped on with the Ink Pad to make the mat pop off the page. I hope it pops for you too? I'm really pleased with the simplicity of this card that I love it!





As Cary explained, January sees the start of another Seasonal Catalogue. The just released seasonal catalogue from Stampin' Up! is soon to be followed by the New Annual Catalogue in a few months too.  Until then and in conjunction with the seasonal catalogue we have our annual Saleabration season. This is usually for 3 whole months but this year we will be getting 2 lots of Saleabration. One in January and February and the other in July and August. Every Saleabration, we always have a special offer for you to join our team of demonstrators. This month it is a kit of your choice for only £99 which you get to choose to the value of £130. In addition to that, you get 5 packs of Designer Series Papers too! What an absolute Bargain! 

If you are interested in joining our amazing team of wonderful demonstrators please just drop us a line or message us here and we will get back to you. Being a demonstrator with all of the amazing products, demonstrator benefits and most importantly, working for the very best company ever! You just cannot go wrong. Start your new year off the right way, loving what we do and sharing what we love.

Gill xxx😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment