Thursday 21 January 2021

Throwback Thursday Love you Always suite


 Today I'm sharing an anniversary card made using the gorgeous specialty papers from the Love you Always suite from Stampin' Up! 

There are 2 packs of different paper available. 1 is a pack of foil card in 3 colours, a lighter pink called blusing bride, a dusky pink  called rococo rose and a beige/grey colour called sahara sand. The second pack is a pack of patterned paper with foil highlights in the same 3 colours as above.



Because I wanted to use them all I fell back on an old favourite technique of mine paper quilting or brick laying using punched shapes. It's  a super simple way to make a quick background often using up scraps of paper.

I punched out a number of shapes using the tailored tag punch from Stampin' Up! . Then arranged them to cover a piece of cardstock. I then trimmed the cardstock to the size that fit the front of my card.

Next all that was left was to use some of the oh so pretty ribbon from the Love you Always suite. I created a focal point using stamps and dies from the suite, giving the flowers a little shimmer with my trusty wink of stella pen.

Stampin up tailored tag punch foil paper anniversary card

Do you have any favourite technique that you use with a punch ? I like this tailored tag one as it works for masculine cards as well as feminine ones. 

Anniversary card tag punch foil cardstock




No comments:

Post a Comment