Thursday 28 January 2021

Throwback Thursdays - Lovely You

Hello on this cold but wet Thursday. I hope it's nicer where you are. The good thing is it's nearly the weekend and more time to play with the grandchildren and cards  in no particular order. Though I anticipate that the grandchildren will be the majority of the playtime! For throwback Thursday I have made another simple card. I placed a strip of some long sticky notes across the centre of a white card mat. I coloured along both of the edges of the sticky note with the small flower. It was inked up using the marker pens in Mango Melody and Pretty Peacock ink. Then I stamped Smile and Always in the same 2 colours of ink and added some little dots to form a border. Another simple message to the inside and a few more flowers and it's complete and yes, it really was very simple.

 






 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment