Friday 22 January 2021

Fun Fold Friday Love you Always suite

 Where has the time gone too??? My days are running away with me! So better late than never here is my final post of the week using the Love you Always suite. 

So for today's inspiration I've  gone monochromatic with a little added sparkle. One of the products in this gorgeous suite called True Love. It is a patten paper that is all floral on one side and geometric on the reverse. It's  colour scheme is black and white. And it's  fabulous 😍


I decided to cut some of the beautiful flowers out and coloured them with my trusty Wink of Stella,  a clear pen with a beautiful shinmer in it. The effect is beautiful in real life but sadly I'm not enough of a photographer to capture it πŸ˜” 

Wink of stella monochromatic love you always true love

I kept it all very clean and simple. To add texture to the white space on both the card and the coordinating matchbox gift box I used an embossing folder called Dainty Diamonds from Stampin' Up! Which I felt went beautifully with the papers.


I've enjoyed creating a card and gift packaging combo and I hope you like them too.



So that's it from me this week I hope you've enjoyed all the projects I've shared 😊 

Please join me next week when Gill will be sharing her inspiration for us all to enjoy. 

Have fun

Cary xxx


Matchbox packaging true love dsp fussy cutting



2 comments: