Monday 17 May 2021

Make It Monday - Art Gallery

Hello and welcome back. After another week looking after my grandson Theo, I am very glad to say that his dad is off this week and I don't have to look after him! I love him to bits and he certainly has had me on my toes for all of last week. He is mischievious, funny, into everything and loves all of my Stampin' Up! products. If I'm making something, he has to be part of it too! So today's card is what we call a #simplestamping one. I am using the gorgeous stamp set called Art Gallery this week and although it wasn't one that jumped out at me initially, I really do love the versatility of the set now. 


This card is for the novice or beginner crafter to show that they can make beautiful cards very simply using just a stamp set, an ink pad and some paper or just card stock in this case.

I used the beautiful pink in the Fresh Freesia Ink pad. This is one of the 5 new In Colours that Stampin' Up! have just introduced to the world. If you keep a look out this week, I will attempt to show you the other 4 Ink colours.

A simple decoration on the inside and a message to complete it. 

If you live in the U.K. and would like a catalogue, please drop us a line and we will be very happy to send one to you.


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment