Thursday 20 May 2021

Throwback Thursday - Art Gallery

Today's card is one similar to one from last year. We had a die that cut out 3 rectangles and I wanted to do something similar. Using the Hippo and Friends dies again, I took 3 different sizes and cut out the frames. Then with the Art Gallery stamps, I stamped the cluster of flowers a few times in Daffodil Delight and a stronger colour in the Mango Melody. Then obviously the green for the stems in Granny Apple Green ink. 

 

I used the coordination dies calledFloral Gallery to die cut the flower clusters out then took a little off each one until the bottom one. 

I embossed the Granny Apple Green mat using the Brick and Mortar embossing folder to add some more interest.


The last set of flowers and a message or two complete the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment