Tuesday 18 May 2021

Technique Tuesday - Art Gallery

Hello on this cold and very wet Tuesday. Well it is here. We are in England after all! Today's card is not exactly a technique but using the Stampin' Up! Art Gallery stamp set and a few dies, I have put together this card. A standard C6 card base is one that is a piece of card which has been folded in the centre but occasionally I do something different. Like lots of folds, a fold in the opposite direction and more panels etc. etc. I have been making cards today, for make and takes for our catalogue launch this weekend. While I was making one of them I came up with another idea. In addition to the stamp set, I have also used the Bricks and Mortar embossing folder, Hippo and Friends dies and the NEW amazing set called Beautiful Trees dies.  


 
The card base is of course Basic White and the 2 colours I have used are 2 of the NEW In Colours. They are called Soft Succulent (green) and Pale Papaya ( yellow). I think they go so well together too.
 
The additional stamp set that I used is another NEW product called Light-hearted Lines. The Happy Birthday words are on a stamp that says 'To a person who's still got it ...But might not remember where they put it Happy Birthday'. It's a brilliant set and one that I will be using a lot in the coming months. I love humorous phrases and messages.  Hence the inside message... 'Don't grow up it's a trap' That just suits my sense of humour.



No comments:

Post a Comment