Monday 10 May 2021

Make it simple Monday Hand-Penned Petals

 This week I'm going to be sharing projects featuring a stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue ( if you live in the UK and would like to have a copy sent to you just ask in the comments and we'll get one too you) The stamps are called Hand-Penned Petals. They are a part of a suite Hand-Penned which consists of a stamp set, coordinating dies, pattern paper and some gems available Here 

Hand-Penned Petals Stampin up make it simple easy stamping beginners card making

For today's #simplestamping projects I have used the infill stamps to create a pattern paper effect. I use 2 ink colours a bright pink and green. To give the effect of different colours I stamped onto scrap paper then reactivated the ink on the stamp by breathing on it. I then stamped the image and it has a lighter shade of the same colour.

Hand-Penned Petals simple stamping Stampin'Up easy cards for beginners


I also used some sticky notes to mask of area's of the card . This creates a blank area to add interest on a simple card.  It is a super easy technique that is a great one for beginners. 

Hand-Penned Petals simple stamping Stampin Up

Simple easy beginners card stamping Hand-Penned Petals Stampin Up



2 comments:

  1. Love for the beginner, but is so elegant. Thanks for sharing all your tutorials. I plan to use this paper and suite during June and I plan to case this one :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š have fun playing with your paper and suite and case away ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete