Monday 3 May 2021

Make It Monday - Butterfly Brilliance

 Hello and welcome back to 2 Big Girls Crafting blog. This last week has gone so very quickly for me. I have been so busy with family I lost the time to do anything! Well, here I am back and raring to go with the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set this week. These stamps by the way, have all 6 butterflies on one stamp! What else could I do but buy another set! I love this set so much that I bought another as I chopped the first one up! That sounds very irresponsible I know but at only £16 for the stamp it really is so well worth buying the 2. Crazy some might say but I like to stamp one at a time sometimes so I chopped the red rubber stamp up and have 6 gorgeous butterflies. 

My first card is a very simple one with a bonus. Using Smoky Slate ink pad which is a very light grey, I stamped the butterflies onto the mat. Then stamped one of the single ones on a separate piece. I coloured it in using ordinary colouring pencils. Once coloured in I fussy cut it out and added it to the card after curling the wings. No wjust because I fussy cut it out doesn't mean to say that you have to.  You could make the card so much simpler by just colouring 1 of the butterflies or even none. Whatever you do, it's ok to do it. The card will look beautiful in which ever way it is made.

I coordinated the stamps with the messages from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set. Each of the mats were 'stepped' onto the ink pad to add a little dimension to them. For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE The link will open up a new tab for you so you don't loose your place on here. 

We have a new catalogue coming out in a few days, would you like one? Please contact us and we will happily send you a catalogue. Cary and Gill are in the UK so if you are too, please contact us using these details.... 2biggirlscrafting@gmail.com

Butterfly Brilliance 2biggirlscrafting Stampin Up simplestamping make it Monday quick card easy card





3 comments:

  1. Hi, Pretty card. Why did you fussy cut the butterfly instead of die cutting? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pretty card, Why fussy cut the butterfly instead of die cutting it? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you 😊 Gill loves to fussy cut which is why she didn't use the coordinating dies 😉

    ReplyDelete