Monday 24 May 2021

Make it simple Monday Party Puffins

 My Aunt has a thing for puffins and kiwi birds and low and behold in the new Stampin Up annual catalogue there are stamp sets featuring both!!! So for this weeks inspiration we can thank my Aunty Irene as I will be featuring the fun Party Puffins stamp set!!

Make it simple card party puffins Stampin Up

Aren't they just soooo cute and fun? I just had to have a play. So for the first post of this week my inspiration is of course a #simplestamping card just ink, paper and stamps with a little colouring in!

I have chosen to share the same layout and design in 2 orientations. The first is a portrait version.

Quick easy beginners card party puffins Stampin up


And with the same design but in a landscape orientation here is the second card.

Simple stamping easy cardmaking party puffins Stampin up

 Aren't they just soooo much fun? Which layout do you prefer 🤔?  Portrait or landscape?  Please comment below andbhelp me make up my mind!!

Simple stamping easy beginner cardmaking Stampin up party puffins


No comments:

Post a Comment