Friday 17 September 2021

Fun Fold Friday Beauty of Tomorrow suite

 The final project of the week is always a fun fold here at 2 Big Girls Crafting and today I'm sharing a nice easy one. I  used the gorgeous Blackberry Beauty suite to create a center easel card. 

Blackberry beauty suite stampin up

In particular I wanted to use the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera.  I  like that the ephemera pack contains a fab selection of die cut pieces to use in your projects. You get 2 of each of the items shown below.

Blackberry beauty ephemera pack Stampin up


The card starts life as a piece of cardstock measuring 14.85cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm.  I then marked along one of the long edges at 4.5cm in from each end.

Next cut up from each of the marks to the fold line. Now adhere the left and right hand panels to the card base. The center panel gets scored at 5.25cm, ie in half.

I then cut a panel of cardstock measuring 10.5cm x 8cm . I attatched it to only the bottom panel of the center of the card base.

Then it was time to decorate. And I went to town using the gorgeous products in the suite. 

Blackberry beauty ephemera Stampin Up fun fold center easel card

The nice thing is that this card folds flat for posting...

Blackberry beauty suite stampin up fun fold center easel card

But stands well on a mantle or table

Blackberry beauty suite stampin up fun fold center easel card

Well that's it from me for this week. I hope I've shared something to inspire you and that you're have a crafty weekend.

We are holding an all day event on Saturday and on Sunday we will be supporting a member of our Larger Than Life Stampers team at her annual charity event. But I know I'll find time to craft at some point!!!

Please join me next week to see what Gill has to share with us all.

Have fun

Cary xx

Blackberry beauty suite stampin up fun fold center easel card


No comments:

Post a Comment