Wednesday 1 September 2021

Watercolour Wednesday Penguin Place

 Do you ever have a week where you just can't get the day's right? Well this week is one such week for me!!yesterday I just didn't think it was going to be Wednesday today! And because of that I didn't get a card finished to share here!!! So better late than never here is my watercolour Wednesday Penguin Place card!!

Penguin place Stampin up watercolour background

I created a quick but colourful watercolour wash background. Using the fab Layering Diorama dies I created an iceberg for my penguin to rest on. 

I stamped my reclining penguin and fussy cut him out.

I used 3D foam to give the iceberg dimension and added a little watercolour shadow under my penguin.  

Penguin place Stampin up watercolour wash layering Diorama dies


Then I  used the super fun I like you a lottle sentiment to make a fast easy card.

 Hopefully I'll get my day's  sorted for the rest of the week 😉 and normal service will be resumed tomorrow 😅 

Have fun x

Penguin place Stampin up watercolour wash background  Layering Diorama dies





No comments:

Post a Comment