Wednesday 8 September 2021

Watercolour Wednesday - Seasons of Fun

 Today's watercolour card and all of this week's projects are being made using a pair of stamp sets that are Host items. When you hold a party, class or workshop and orders are placed to the value of £150 in the UK, the hostess will get to spend 10% of the order value on anything within the Stampin' Up! catalogues. FOR FREE!! WOO HOO!! More info later. So using the Seasons of Fun stamps today I made this lovely little pumpkin girl card. I had so much fun colouring her in. Once I used each colour, I used a water brush to wash the colour all over the area. It was great! I could just imagine this for a fancy dress party of even Halloween. This image will make a brilliant card for lots of occasions. I stamped this using a Black Stazon Ink pad and then several of the watercolour pencils. It could be done using collection 1 or 2. It's really a personal choice. I then die cut the white mat and an orange mat (Pumpkin Pie) using the Hippo and Friends dies. I used the gorgeous green of Shaded Spruce as the mat behind the orange but embossed it with the Bark embossing folder first. I love the texture that it gives. 

That was it. A very simple watercolouring card for today that hasn't taken lots of time to make either. Brilliant. I love it when that happens, not too technical. 

For more information on the stamp set or any of the products that I have used today or this week, please click HERE It will open up in a new window for you.





 The 10% minimum is earned at £150 and 10% of that  is £15.

This stamp set, Seasons of Fun is only £11 when you use the hostess pounds that are earned on a party of workshop. So that would leave still a further £4 plus to spend for FREE! The In Your Words stamp set is FREE to the hostess when they hold a party, class or workshop with sales of £275. Not bad at all eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment