Friday 3 September 2021

Fun fold Friday Penguin Place

 Welcome to Fun fold Friday! Well today is definitely Friday but there's no fun fold ๐Ÿ™ƒ so what's going on I hear you say! Well I have loved playing with Penguin Place bundle and today's  card was in my minds eye all along ๐Ÿ˜…

Penguin place Stampin up shaker card

I taken my colour inspiration  from the fantastic free, yes Free, pattern paper that is called Penguin Playmates The colours are a light blue, an orange, a lilac, a light and soft green and a soft darker blue. And the patterns are characters on one side and smaller repetative ones. 

Penguin playmates stampin up

I love a stripe so I used the stripped paper and covered the entire front of my A6 card front! 

I then took a piece of white cardstock measuring 9cm x 13cm and used the swosh stamp and a light turquoise ink called Pool Party. I then took my alcohol marker in the same shade and added some shadow lines underneath them. 

Next I  took a soft green ink and the Christmas tree stamp and stamped trees along the hills. I used the snowflakes all over the top of the card in the light turquoise ink. I then used the lilac ink to stamp and cut out 3 little parcels. I popped them onto 3d foam and placed them onto the panel.

Now for the fun part I took a cellophane bag, the kind I use to pop cards in to keep them nice like a shop does. I put my white stamped mat inside the bag. I wrapped the excess cellophane around the back and secured it but left the top open.

Into the opening I poured a spoonful of sequins into the bag and taped it shut. I then stuck it onto the front of my card.

I used the punch to create  a cute Penguin,  die cut a white frame and stamped a sentiment. I popped them onto 3d foam and attached the frame at a jaunty angle. I popped my penguin into the corner and my sentiment and I was finished.

Penguin place Stampin up simple shaker card

This card was so much fun to make . So much fun that my 3 year old grandson wanted it!!! 

Penguin place Stampin up simple shaker card

He just loved the fact that it made a noise and, like his mum,  loves a penguin ๐Ÿง.



Now I hope you've  had a good week and have a great weekend planned. I shall be having a rest and will be crafting as this last week has been rather hectic with lots of chilcare and classes!!

If you're in the UK and would like to recieve a copy of the mini catalogue and Sale-A-Bration catalogue which have the products I've used for my projects this week please leave a comment or contact us on Facebook and we'll get one sent out to you.

If you'd like to have a look at the catalogues online please  click Here. If you're interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and a member of our crafting community the Larger Than Life Stampers please either contact us or click Here.

Please join me next week when Gill will be sharing her creations with us all.

Have fun

Cary xx

Penguin place Stampin up simple shaker card

Penguin place Stampin up simple shaker card


No comments:

Post a Comment