Wednesday 29 September 2021

Watercolour Wednesday Be Jolly

 Well today I have no watercolour card to share ๐Ÿ™„ instead I have a quandary! I have made 2 versions of one card and can't decide which I prefer.  Now they both use the  cute Be Jolly stamp set and some of the fun Gingerbread and Peppermint pattern paper.

Gingerbread and peppermint dsp stampin up Christmas card

But the quandary arises around which colour version ๐Ÿค”  Now I'm not really into traditional red and green for Christmas  especially in cards but sometimes you just have to challenge yourself to work out side your own box!

So which is better the green version...

Be jolly Stampin up Christmas card

Or the red....

Be jolly Stampin up Christmas card

I think the design of the card is fab, it was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest but sadly didn't save so can't give named credit to sorry ๐Ÿ˜.  

I think I'm  leaning toward the red version.... but then again the green has its merits.... oh I don't know!! What do you think? Red ? Or Green? 


Be jolly Stampin up Christmas card


No comments:

Post a Comment