Thursday 16 September 2021

Throwback Thursday Beauty of Tomorrow suite

 Thursdays are are throwback inspiration here at 2 Big Girls Crafting.  So for today's inspiration I decided to randomly choose a previous post from our blog to re create. I also set my self the challenge of using some of the stunning Bleckberry Beauty  This specialty double sided pattern paper is full of rich scrumptious colours with hints of gold foiling. The picture below really doesn't do it justice!

Blackberry beauty stampin up

So with the paper and colour palette chosen which project was I going to do? Well I randomly picked the date of September 10th 2016 and went to see what I was making. So here it is....

Octagonal box tutorial Stampin up


Now I was really chuffed to see this project as I love making 3d items!! And to make it even easier I already had a tutorial for it as the post included one I'd written 😀

So I had my pattern paper, my colour palette , project and tutorial so with out further ado here is the September 16th 2021 version of my octagonal box.

Blackberry beauty octagonal box tutorial Stampin Up

The box is huge! Standing almost 6" tall and 5" wide it can be filled with so many things!!

I decided to trim  the box with the gold shimmer ribbon that is a part of the Beauty of Tomorrow suite. For the lable I chose to use the large tag and owl die cut from the Blackberry beauty ephemera pack that is also a part of the suite.

Beauty of Tomorrow suite stampin up gold shimmer ribbon blackberry beauty ephemera

All together I was very happy with the out come of my random search through the archives of our blog! 

Do you ever revisit old projects for inspiration ? I can highly recommend it!

Beauty of Tomorrow suite octagonal box tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment