Thursday 30 September 2021

Throwback Thursday Be Jolly

 Today I'm sharing a throwback fun fold . This is one of the simplest folds out there and one that most card makers make when they being.  I have also created one of the first background tequniques that I learned which I called a one sheet wonder using the Be Jolly stamp set.

Called a Z fold the fold is created simply by folding back the card front.  This then gives you lots of areas to decorate which is always a big bonus 😉 

Be jolly Stampin up easy simple fun fold z fold car Christmas

As you can see above I have created a small one sheet wonder for the background using the stamps. I coloured them in using a subtle colour palette to create a softer look. 

Be jolly Stampin up easy Christmas card

I then embossed a panel of white cardstock for the front of the left hand side. I then stamped, cut and coloured a santa and attatched him to the front with a simple sentiment and my card was complete.

Be jolly Stampin up easy Christmas card simple fun fold


No comments:

Post a Comment