Monday 20 September 2021

Make It Simple Monday - Saleabration - Delicate Dahlias

 Hello. Have you ever had one of those weeks when you wish there more hours in the day? I had the week that I wish the days were longer to achieve more! This, I feel is going to be another one of those weeks too. Cary goes away for 3 days on Wednesday so wants to get everything sorted for when she gets back after her mini Disney Cruise. She's really excited but as she's so busy, she hasn't had much time to get prepared for the trip! This week sees me making the most of the remainder of the Saleabration for this year. I have used for my first card a set called Delicate Dahlias.

I stamped with the outline stamp randomly over the white card mat then using the blending stamp, I filled the image in. It's called 2 step stamping. Now I wouldn't ordinarily use a 2 step stamp set for a #simplestamping project but this one is so very easy to use. I used the lovely peachy pink coloured ink of the Flirty Flamingo Ink pad. A simple Happy Birthday message on the front and another on the inside. The 2 sentiments were from another FREE stamp set called In Your Words.





  The stamps and dies that I use this week are all from the Saleabration booklet that started in August and ends at the end of September. So less than 2 weeks to go. To acquire any of the products in the booklet, when you make a purchase of £45 or more from either of the Stampin' Up! catalogues, you have the opportunity to choose a FREE product. I like FREE stuff. Don't You? In this booklet, there are DSP's (Designer Series Papers), Stamp sets and die sets. There's quite a choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment