Thursday 9 September 2021

Throwback Thursday - Seasons of Fun

 Hello on this lovely sunny Thursday. Today's card was combined by using some dies. I used Give It A Whirl Dies and die cut the white circle in the centre out. Then I stamped the little dog from the Seasons of Fun stamp set, 3 times at regular intervals. The die cut circle has little indents where the frame separates into 3, so it was very easy to see the actual marks. I then coloured them in using Blends to show different characters. Using the framework with the dies, I cut the rest of the shapes from the mats. Once that was all done, I was able to mat everything together and add the die cut circle with the dogs on into it too. I love the little wheel on the edge of the circle that turns it around. I used a piece of the blue Beauty of The Earth designer series papers for the very front panel but had cut out a frame to go under the dusky blue of Misty Moonlight and the rectangle went onto the front with a number of the little stars stamped onto the paper. I completed the card by adding the 2 sentiments. I love the expression.... 'Life Is Full Of Ups and  Downs... Hold On Tight' I think that is so very true.

For more information on the products that I have used here this week, please click HERE. It will open up a new page for you.







As I said earlier in the week, both of these stamp sets can be earned for FREE. By holding a workshop, class or party with your demonstrator and you get order of £15 or more, you get to earn 10% of the total party orders to spend for free on yourself! That really has to be something to think about isn't it? The Seasons of Fun is only £11 and until the end of this September, while Saleabration is still happening, you can get the In Your Words stamp set totally free when the party orders reach £275. 


No comments:

Post a Comment