Tuesday 21 September 2021

Technique Tuesday - Sale-a-bration - Counting Sheep

 Hello, today's card is using DSP, stamp set and dies. These are 3 of the FREE products that you can chose from when you place an order with a Stampin' Up! demonstrator or even with an online order. The technique today is just by using the paper, you can get amazing backgrounds. Whether they are lots of colours or the monochrome  Today I have used the lovely, cute stamps set, Counting Sheep, the designer series paper (DSP) called Beautifully Penned and the coordinating Sheep dies. I have used all 3 freebies on this card. The papers also coordinate with the Colour & Contour stamp set and the Hand Penned papers in the annual catalogue and they can all be used in so many ways. These papers are black and white and there is so much that can be done to the paper to change the look if you wanted to. I'll be showing more ideas later this week. The way Sale-a-bration works is that for every £45 that you order, you can chose any 1 of the FREE goodies, a £90 order you get 2 freebies, £135 order 3 freebies and so on. 

I cut 2 pieces of the floral paper and the smaller one I reversed. To me it reminds me of little clouds. So the sheep jumping over the gate floating in the clouds, was perfect. I stamped cut out the sheep and using a scrap of Soft Suede card, I die cut the gate. I did shade the sheep with a little light grey from the Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends pens and they were mounted, to look like they are in the jumping position. 

A few sentiments, one of them punched out using the Label Me Fancy punch and the card was complete. If you would like to see more of the Sale-a-bration products or the products that I have used  this week, click HERE for the link. It will open up in a new web page so you won't lose your place.






No comments:

Post a Comment