Monday 6 September 2021

Make It Monday - Seasons of Fun

Hello and thank you for stopping by today. I love the little Penguins that Cary made last week. weren't they cute? This week I will be working on 2 of the Host sets from the Stampin' Up! catalogue. The image stamp set is called Seasons of Fun and the sentiments are called In Your Words. These are both sets that are often forgotten as they are at the very back of the catalogues and many people tend not to look that far. Well now you know that you should! There really are loads of amazing host sets that often get overlooked. 

My first card is a #simplestamping one exactly as it's called. It was 1 large and 1 teeny tiny stamp used on this one plus a sentiment from the In Your Words stamp set. I stamped the little boy in the leaves and then added a few more leaves around him. Then using my granddaughter's colouring pencils, I coloured it in. As you can see, I used a mix of greens and oranges for the leaves and then a few blues for the little boy. I could have used the Stampin' Up! Watercolour Pencils but I wanted to show that you can replicate anything using just ordinary crayons. 

I had a piece of Shaded Spruce on the desk so decided to use that as a mat to make the picture pop.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment