Friday 19 November 2021

Fun Fold Friday - What A Year!

Well, what can I say? What A Year Memories and More cards are amazing! I have had a real blast this week making cards with them. Today's card has been has been really fun to make too. This whole week I have been using the cards to make greetings cards instead of journalling or scrap booking with them. They are so very versatile. The cards that I've made, I am very pleased with and if I want to, I can still do some scrap booking with the many cards that are left over. 

The pack contains 52 different cards and 4 sheets with peel off stickers on too. There are 26 each in 2 different sizes of which the small ones are 7.6cm x 10.2cm or 3" x 4" and the larger ones are 10.2cm x 15.2cm or 4" x 6". They are all double sided too so you get to choose from 104 different images plus the peel off stickers too. There are 46 images and 26 different 'weeks of the year' ones too. I have included picture of these at the end. Stampin' Up! also do the journalling pockets in the smaller size of 6" by 8" they call them Photo Pocket Pages

Today's card is and easel card. Once again I have used 2 more of the cards and cut into 2 others for the sentiments and one of the peel off sentiments too.  This card was made with a Polished Pink C6 card base 21cm by 14.85cm and scored at 10.5cm and 5.25 on one side and then was folded in half to form the 'hinge'. I cut another C6 mat 10.5cm x 14.85cm this is to become the 'board' on the easel. I added adhesive to one of the long edges on the board and onto the 2nd fold nearest to the edge on the main card. You can see how they go together best in picture 3 below. By adding adhesive on opposite edges of the 2 different pieces, they attach together very easily. Then I had the fun of decorating the card. As I mentioned before, I cut the 2 large sentiments from 2 other cards and mounted them onto some more of the Polished Pink card scraps. They were both added to the card using foam pads(dimensionals). I completed the card with some more of the gorgeous Artistry Blooms Sequins




I do hope that you find something to celebrate and enjoy the moment.

If you have ever wondered about becoming a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! now is the perfect time to join our amazing team of people. For this November only the JOINING fee is only £75 a saving of £24 on the normal cost. For only £75 you get to select a whole kit worth up to £130! ALL of your own choice, no one to tell you that you must order this or that. It's all chosen by YOU alone. On top of the £130 worth of products you will receive free of charge, a full kit of catalogues and all the paperwork you will need if you want to sell to your own customers. It really is an amazing offer! If you live in the UK or Europe, please consider joining our amazing team. We have, we believe the best group of people ever. Everyone is unique, individual and amazing in everything they do. There are no compulsory meetings or trainings whatsoever and once you have your kit, it's YOURS to keep. No further charges or persuading you to sell more. It is all run at your own pace. We believe you should demonstrate YOUR WAY

    Thank you for joining me this week and I do hope that I have been able to give you some ideas to make your own cards too. Cary will be back next week to share her amazing creations with you once again, please pop by and join her too. 

Until I come back, please take care, stay safe and well but most of all .....

KEEP ON CRAFTING 😍😍😍


No comments:

Post a Comment