Monday 1 November 2021

Make It Simple Monday, #simplestamping - Christmas

Hello again and thank you for stopping by.  This week I am using several different stamp sets and they are all about Christmas. This is to show that any stamp can be adapted in the same way that I have done. Today, I am using the Snowbody Better stamp set. By stamping the main snow men image on the front of the card mat, I went to town with my grand-daughter's colouring pencils again. I had a ball. Once that was done, I inked the snowflake stamp up using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped off once then used the 2nd image for the care. This way the snowflakes aren't so dark, more muted. I added some extra snowball gifts and simple sentiments to complete the card. Once I had finished stamping and colouring the mat, I added it to a Misty Moonlight card base. Very simple but a very fun card to make as simple is lots of fun.

For a link to today's stamp set, please click HERE  it will open up a new window for you and take you to our shop where you can browse unintererrupted.





 
This is a brilliant stamp set that you can do card on mass and get the family to help colour the cards in too.
 

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. Love the bright colors against the white. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete