Monday 15 November 2021

Make It SImple Monday - What A Year

Hello and welcome back. This week Cary and I attended our team training and we were using the What A Year Memories and More cards. So as I had started to make some of them, I thought that I would continue for the rest of this week and show you what can be made using them. Yes the cards are originally made for journalling or scrap booking but they are equally as brilliant for making some amazing greeting cards. The cards come in 2 different sizes. 10.2cm by 15.2cm or in imperial measurements 4" x 6" are the larger cards and the smaller ones are 7.5cm by 10.2cm.

My first card is of course in red. Poppy Parade to be precise. Those of you who know me know that red is MY favourite colour of all time. It doesn't matter what colour red, I just love all reds! Ok, I digress! 

All I have added to the kit is my own card stock to make the card bases. There are cards and envelopes to go with the card images and messages but I don't have them. YET! All I have done is taken one of the smaller mats and added foam pads (Dimensionals) to the back of the card. I had a strip of White Glittered Organdy ribbon hanging around so I cut it in half and added a strip to the top and bottom of the card mat. A few sequins from Artistry Blooms and another mat was 'cannibalised' for the Happy on the inside. 

That's was it finished. The card took me only a few minutes to put together which shows that anyone can make a card quickly and simply and send to someone else. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment