Thursday 18 November 2021

Throwback Thursday - What A Year

Today I have done what I always find so very relaxing. I fussy cut out the pieces for not 1 card but 2! Taking a piece of paper or in this case, one of the cards from the What A Year Memories and More cards and cut it to pieces! The first card was in lots of little pieces too. I found one of these amazing cards that has Hello Sunshine printed on and added it to a Basic White C6 card base.The other card that I cut into had a swathe of flowers and leaves from one side, curving down along the bottom and slightly up to the other side. As you'll see I even cut the tiniest of leaves! Using the foam pads (Dimensionals) I stuck each piece back onto the new card. I added a few of the Artistry Blooms sequins once again, onto this time, the centre of the flowers and die cut sentiment from another of the smaller cards to complete this one.

Nothing complicated once again but the pleasure that I get from fussy cutting and making a card is just so rewarding, it's an amazing feeling.

Another amazing feeling is the buzz I get from being part of our amazing crafting family. For this November only, Stampin' UP! are offering a JOINING special offer of only £75 for your choice of £130 worth of product! That is such an amazing bargain! Just imagine the pleasure you can have by choosing your own kit, joining an brilliant team of crafters and most importantly sharing the love of making cards with friends and family. 

There is nothing better than giving or receiving a hand crafted card.   

In addition, from today until 18th November, there is a fantastic sale too! Just imagine stocking up on cardstock at 10% off, 15% off Ink Pads and a whopping HUGE discount of 20% off of Dies. ALL of the discounted products are in the ANNUAL Stampin' Up! catalogue. If you don't have one, contact either Cary or me and we will happily send you one. The quicker way to take benefit of the sale is to go online to this link HERE and see the annual catalogue in all its glory. GO ON, treat yourself...you know that you want to!





  
Below is the 2nd card that I made. Again, I used my scissors to cut the houses out and this time I raised some of the houses onto foam pads and the other 2 between them were fixed flat with Multipurpose glue. The What A Year cards also have several sheets of peel off labels and sentiments one of which was added to the front. On the inside, there wasn't a phrase to add so I cannibalised the letters from some of the days of the week on one of the cards and made the sentiment.






No comments:

Post a Comment