Wednesday 17 November 2021

Watercolour Wednesday - What A Year

Well, I am supposed to be showing you a watercoloured card today but I'm not perfect!! I cheated! As you may be aware, I am using the Memories and More cards this week and today's card reminds me of a watercoloured card. Using the What A Year cards I found that some of the cards have an image that looks like it's been watercoloured so I have used one of them. These cards are so varied and fun, pretty and strong, simple and vibrant, they are just brilliant! I have done a little scrap booking in the past but it's not something that I have ever kept up but thankfully I have kept all of the photos of the family and I hope that one day, I can sit and journal or scrap. The beauty of these cards too is that you can make greetings cards with them as I have here. I started with the misty sky background and placed it onto a C6, lovely soft grey colour of a Smoky Slate card base. To me it was calling out for the birds and one of the smaller sized cards had just that. I started cutting 1 or 2 of them and ended up with several ready to add to some of the cards. I used foam dots to raise the birds but I curled them first to give a softer effect. 

Another card was once again cannibalised for the 'Always' and I added a piece of the beautiful Pool Party Sheer ribbon over the centre. I was lucky too as there was another card that I was able to use for the inside to complete the card. Using the Artistry Blooms Sequins once again, I completed this one.        Not a stamp set in sight!!!



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment