Friday 29 October 2021

Fun fold Friday Arctic Bears

 T'is the season to sparkle !!!  That is what today's card is all about but in a subtle way. The fold is a simple one but one that give the bears from the gorgeous Arctic Bears a space to shine. 

The pattern paper, ribbon and shimmer sequines are from the beautiful Peaceful Place suite. The ribbon is a beautiful shimmery iridescent one and the sequins are a mix of soft silver, white and iridescent. The patern papers are all shades of grey, silver and white with beautiful soft patterns on one side and bolder ones on the other with silver fouled accents.

Peaceful place Stampin Up

The card is sized to fit into a standard C6 envelope and folds flat. 

Arctic Bears Stampin up fun fold fancy fold Christmas card

From the side you can see how it stands...

Arctic Bears Stampin up peaceful place fancy fun fold Christmas card
 
Well that's it from me for this week. I have loved playing with the Arctic Bears and hope that my creations have inspired you . I do hope you'll have time for some crafting over the weekend. I hope to get a little in before my grandson arrives for an overnight visit.
Gill will be sharing her inspiration here next we so please join me and come see what she's created.
Have fun
Cary xx 
Arctic Bears Stampin up fancy fun fold Christmas card



No comments:

Post a Comment