Thursday 28 October 2021

Throwback Thursday Arctic Bears

 Thursday's are throwback days here at 2 Big Girls Crafting.  What does that mean? Well it can mean many things it might be that we take inspiration from a previous card we've made,  use a product or stamp that has retired, it might be an old technique or as in the case of today's inspiration it might be a card from a catalogue. One of the reason's I purchased the Arctic Bears was the picture in the back of the July to December mini catalogue from Stampin' Up! 

Arctic Bears Stampin up


Now CASEing (copy and sharing everything) a card from the catalogue isn't something I do very often but I  fell in love with this one and thought why not!!

So here is my version of the card.

Arctic Bears Stampin up



I used the same papers from the gorgeous Whimsey and Wonder pattern papers. I die cut the icicles and bears using the Arctic Bears stamps and dies. From the pattern paper I cut the trees and presents. The sentiment is different from the catalogue version but hey you can change things up a bit sometimes 😉

Arctic Bears Stampin up

I can highly recommend CASEing the catalogue if your looking for inspiration if you're short on time or mojo!

If you'd like to see the picture in the mini  catalogue just turn to page 69 for the card I used or page 39 for more inspiration. 

2 comments:

  1. C est vraiment trop mignon, et très bonne idée, Merci, bien amicalement,

    ReplyDelete
  2. excusez mon français mais vous êtes très gentil, merci beaucoup xx Gill

    ReplyDelete