Monday 11 October 2021

Make it Simple Monday Frosted Gingerbread

 So with only 75 day's till Christmas is  your Christmas card making in full swing? Are you a last minute dot com? Or do you start in January?  Me I don't begin till September... well maybe October .. or sometimes the 24th of December 🤣🤣🤣 What makes it possible at all is the great selection of stamps, dies and pattern paper that is available in the Stampin' Up! July to December mini catalogue.  And this week I'm going to be sharing projects I've made with the first suite of products in the catalogue.  CalledGingerbread and peppermint suite .

Gingerbread and peppermint suite stampin up


Now as it's Monday that means it's Make it Simple or #simplestamping here. So that means I get to play with the super fun Frosted Gingerbread stamp set.

Frosted gingerbread stampin up make it simple Christmas card simple stamping


 I decided that I was going to create some cards that were #simplestamping in a bright and bold look using the bauble stamp.
I  choose to use ink in a bold purple called gorgeous grape, bright turquoise called bermuda bay and magenta madness a bright and bold shade of pink.
I then made my card bases and decided that would make one version in a portrait orientation so I made that first.
Frosted gingerbread stampin up easy Christmas card simple stamping

 Next I made one in a landscape orientation using the same layout, colours and stamps.

Frosted gingerbread stampin up make it simple Christmas card simple stamping

 So the question is which do you prefer 🤔? Me I can't decide 🙃 

As this is Make it Simple Monday it also means that I shall be doing a Facebook Live over on our page at 4pm BST.  Now last week was a bit of a disaster due to  Facebook crashing but fingers crossed it will all be good today 🤞. 

So please join me and see how I made today's cards and let me know which you prefer Portrait?  Or Landscape? 

Oh and if you can't join me live I'll add a link to it Here 😉 

Frosted gingerbread stampin up make it simple Monday Christmas card simple stamping



No comments:

Post a Comment