Friday 22 October 2021

Fun Fold Friday - Classic Cloche

 Well here we are again, it's Friday already! Another week has sped past once more! Today's card is probably the one that I have been waiting to show you. For the last time this week of using the Classic Cloche stamp set, I made a card base in the gorgeous dusky blue of Misty Moonlight. I folded one half of the card sides in to form the base of an easel card. I added 2 white panels to each of the smaller halves and then added a piece of the Whimsy and Wonder Speciality Paper to each of the white mats. The paper is also the Misty Moonlight and has little Christmas trees and tiny stars across it. 

 
Above is the card when it's closed and below when it is first opened.
 

I cut a blue mat 12.5cm by 9cm and another piece of Whimsy and Wonder paper in the Silver stripe. From the silver stripe paper, I die cut the cloche from the centre of it. I then die cut another cloche from Silver Foiled card and stamped the cottages onto white card using the Smoky Skate Ink pad. This white piece was die cut out using the smaller of the cloche dies which as you can see, emulates the silhouette of the cottages. I glued this using Tombow Multipurpose glue onto the silver cloche. I took the Cloche Shaker Dome and peeled the tape from the front of the dome. then placed it inside the aperture in the Silver striped paper. Next I placed Tombow Multipurpose glue on the rear of the Silver Foiled Dome and using the dome as a guide, I placed the silver dome onto the blue piece of card that I cut earlier. 

Using the Subtle Shimmer Sequins, I sprinkle 2 or 3 pinches onto the silver dome. Making sure that the sequins stayed within the stamped area on the dome, I removed the adhesive tape from the bottom part of the dome then covered the back of silver striped paper with glue then placed the dome and paper into a centralised position on the blue card mat. 

 

 

I added a white mat to the inside on the card which I stamped with the cottages once again. Taking a  small strip of white card, I stamped the sentiment and added the white strip to a piece of the Misty Moonlight card. This was then added to the inside of the card using Dimensionals (foam shapes). This allows the front of the card to stand up like an easel when open. The small blue mat with the dome on now needs to be added to the card. The best way I find is to add adhesive, tape or wet glue to the back at the lower part of the mat, then add adhesive to the top of the front half of the card to where it will be standing against.

Using the dies from the Cloche set of dies, I die cut several of the trees in different sizes then place them around the front of the blue and silver mat. 

For more information on any of the products that I have used this week, please click HERE  It will take you to our Stampin' Up! shop where you can see all of the products including the Clearance Rack offers too. If you would like to order through us, please feel free to as we would love to be your one stop shop for all things Stampin' Up! If you are in the UK then please click the link to have a look at our shop.

We also have a wonderful community of fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators called Larger Than Life Stampers.  If you're interested or would like more information in becoming a demonstrator and live in the UK, Austria, France, Germany or the Netherlands, please click the link  JOIN on our shop page or message us for more details. There are lots of advantages to becoming a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! including saving money! The product quality are second to none!

Well, that's it from me for another week, Cary will be back again to inspire you with her creations on Monday so please stop by. 

Until I return have a good week but most of all stay safe, stay well and 

KEEP ON CRAFTING xxx 

Thank you for joining me, Gill xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment