Monday 18 October 2021

Make It Monday #simplestamping - Classic Cloche

Hello. Well....How do I follow those amazing cards from Cary last week? Weren't they just gorgeous? Well I think they were so now I have to see whether I can hope to show you some of my projects to hopefully inspire you to make some card for yourself. #simplestamping is the name given by Stampin' Up! for beginner cards. This week I have used the Classic Cloche stamp set and later in the week I will be using the matching dies called Cloche too. So starting in true simple fashion, I have made this very easy card using only a stamp set, some card and an ink pad.

I've used Basic White card, Classic Cloche and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I did add a little colour by using my grandchildren's colouring pencils too. A few sentiments and the card is complete.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment