Tuesday 19 October 2021

Technique Tuesday - Classic Cloche

    

 Hello, for today's card I have jimmied up yesterday's card to another level. Using the Classic Cloche stamps again but this time I have added layers again. This is probably my favourite technique. By adding layers to a card, you can add height, depth, width... plus all the different kind of dimensions that you could ever think of. Using another Basic White card base, I have added a piece of the gorgeous paper from the Whimsy and Wonder speciality papers pack. 

Although the paper has been added to the card, I haven't used Dimensionals, or foam shapes to raise it too much. I wanted the effect of layers but I didn't want to add too much height. I then stamped the cottages image and again used the grandchildren's colouring pencils then added that to another white mat. Once again making layers but not too much height. As I have coloured the background in, you can clearly see the white border of the lower mat. 

A few sentiments inside and out and the card was complete. 


 
For more information on the products that I am using this week, please click HERE

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment