Monday 25 October 2021

Make it simple Monday Artic Bears

 Sometimes the "simple " creation is the hardest!! That was most certainly true for today's inspiration! I had decided to showcase a stamp set called Arctic Bears . I had lots of ideas for some cards but #simplestamping not so many   ... 

Arctic bears Stampin up simple stamping easy scene card

But after lots of fun making the other cards to share this week I had an idea đŸ’¡ . How about creating a simple scene đŸ¤” . Whilst keeping it just stamps, ink and paper the Arctic Bears beautiful images made it simple!

Arctic Bears Stampin Up simple stamping easy scene building

I chose to stamp in a beautiful soft turquoise colour called costal cabana.  First I stamped my bear. I then took 2 small pieces of sticky note and just covered his paws.  Then I stamped the large iceberg so that it went over his paws. I did this so that he appears to be standing atop the iceberg. I then used the same stamp and added a few more icy features to the bottom edge of the card.

I stamped the sentiment and birds and my card was complete. Whilst working on this card I wondeted how it would look on a coloured card base. Now coloured card bases are not my go to but sometimes you just have to challenge yourself... so I took a chance and had a go!

I chose to use a card base in the same colour as the ink I'd used for the first card but stamped in a dark grey colour. I  recreated the card exactly the same way.

Arctic Bears Stampin up simple card easy scene building

I really like both my inspirations for #simplestamping and hope you do too. I will be going live on our Facebook page at 4pm BST today and sharing how I created these easy scene building cards. if you can join us that would be great. 

Arctic Bears Stampin up simple stamping easy scene building card



No comments:

Post a Comment