Thursday 7 October 2021

Throwback Thursday - Peaceful Deer

Today's card is another of the technique type of card that I always love to make. Using Peaceful Deer stamp set, I have matted and layered this card once or twice! I started with a Deep Gray card base called Basic Gray then added a soft, silvery grey in the Smoky Slate. On top of that, I added the gorgeous piece of Double Sided Paper or Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! The papers are called Peaceful Place. They are all shades of grey, black and white and on one of the sides are silver foiled patterns and designs. They are simply stunning. Well worth buying. Please click HERE for the link to see these stunning papers.

Then I started with the deer. I stamped several of them using the Memento Ink pad and coloured them in using the Ivory Stampin' Blends. I also added a strip of the gorgeous sparkly silver mesh ribbon. 

The disc for the message is made up of 2 silver foiled circles and 2 smoky slate circles. It was fun trying to get them all in different sizes but I managed it!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment