Monday 8 August 2022

Make It Simple Monday - #simplestamping - Count On Me

 Hello and welcome back this week. On Saturday just gone, we held an all-day class at our usual rooms and it is so good to be back in there. Well, it would be if I had been there! Unfortunately, I came down with the dreaded Covid last week so had to stay home on Zoom! Never mind, it kept everyone else safe! This week, however, I am going to continue making animal cards. I have chosen one set that I didn't use and that is called Count On Me. 

The all-day class was based on which ever creature stamp set the attendees wanted and Cary and I made cards that could be adapted for any kind of animal stamps. It would appear to have been a good idea as everyone enjoyed being able to choose their own stamp set. Bonus! The cards on a Monday are all simple cards and this is no exception. An image and a sentiment, a squiggle with a colouring pencil and it's completed.






   

No comments:

Post a Comment