Thursday 11 August 2022

Throwback Thursday - Count On Me

  Well! It has to be Koalas, they are so very cute to look at! I don't know if they are in reality but they look quite gentle and this image from the Count On Me stamp set, well, cuddling each other, they clearly are very cute aren't they? I used another piece of the Happy Forest Friends paper for this one. The DSP mat I chose, has 3 branches sticking out on the trunks which were crying out to be perches for the koalas so that's why I stamped 3 lots of them. I coloured them all in very lightly using my Smoky Slate Blends pen. I needed only to use the light pen as that gives enough colour for the creatures. 

I took a piece of Granny Apple Green card and embossed it using the Elegant Eucalyptus Embossing Folders duo, it was perfect enough to give me the leaves for the card. Once embossed, I fussy-cut several of the them out and trailed them down the length of the tree trunks! A sentiment here and there and this card was complete. 

 


HAPPY FOREST FRIENDS 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER                                                                              

 

 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment