Tuesday 16 August 2022

Tips tricks and techniques Tuesday Grassy Grove

 Today's card is one that came into being during one of my regular Monday Facebook lives. I was showing how to create reflection images using the Grassy Grove ,stamps among others, with the Stamparatus.  The Stamparatus is a fantastic stamp positioning tool that makes the reflection or mirror stamping technique so easy!.

Grassy grove Stamparatus stampin up mirror reflection stamping

 Now rather than try and explain how I did the technique here is a link to my video. The video is warts an all . I don't edit so there are mistakes and you get to see them!!


 The card isn't finished in the video so here's  a closer look at the final sample.

Grassy grove Stamparatus stampin up mirror reflection stamping

 Isnt the deer simply stunning? I love how serene it looks and the simple elegance it gives to the card. 


To emphasis the reflection in the water I used a little blue ink and a waterbrush to create a pool. I also took a length of linen thread and wrapped it around the center to draw the eye to the center point.  A small sentiment and a few simple white layers and my card was complete. 


I love the calm feel of this card with it's nature colour palette and natural texture of the twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment