Tuesday 9 August 2022

Technique Tuesday - Count On Me

 Today's card was a slight accident! I caught the edge of the card in a drawer and tore it but I cut the damaged part off and worked with it. I cut off 5cm, almost 2" from the front edge, then I added some Old Olive card mats. I have chosen to use some DSP from the Happy Forest Friends papers which go perfectly with the theme of animals I have chosen for this week. Using the bear this time, I stamped and coloured the bear in on a spare oval die-cut that I had hanging around. Adding that onto another die-cut oval along with a lovely sentiment or two from the Count On Me stamp set and this was completed. So accident or not, it turned out to be a happy accident in the end!


 
HAPPY FOREST FRIENDS 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER




No comments:

Post a Comment