Thursday 18 August 2022

Throwback Thursday Grassy Grove bundle

 Today is Throwback Thursday and I thoughts if use a way of making cards that I was into a while ago... using die cuts. The only difference is that these days I die cut my own! As this weeks stamp set comes with a coordinating set of dies  I thought why not!! The Grassy Grove bundle is just gorgeous 😍 

Grassy grove bundle stampin up die cut cards

Not only do the dies cut out the stamped images there are stand alone dies that are just stunning.  So I wanted to create a sample that showcased the stand alone dies from the bundle.

The end result is a elegant stunning card that Was created in moments! Die ctting is so quick!!

Grassy grove bundle stampin up die cut christmas card

How easy was that? Very!! Basic white thick cardstock and 3d foam to create a dimensional image.
For the background I used a piece of pattern paper from a pack that is only available for free with a qualifying order!! 
The papers are called Rings of Love. They are 12" x 12" and cover the autumn and winter season perfectly.  

Rings of love stampin up saleabration 2022

 The pattern I chose has a feel of snow falling and winter ice perfect for a Christmas card!! So that is what I made. 

Grassy grove bundle stampin up die cut Christmas card

I die cut 2 small and 1 large deer and adhered them 2 in from and 1 behind the frame.
I took a sentiment from a set called Brightest Glow and voila a Christmas in a heat wave 🤣

Grassy grove bundle stampin up die cut christmas card



No comments:

Post a Comment