Monday 1 August 2022

Make it simple Monday Rays of Light

 Hello, hello, hello and welcome to the start of a week of inspiration using large background stamps! Are you like me and look at them and go I like that ... but then go.. what do I do with it? Well if you are maybe you can join this journey of experimentation as I share projects using different background stamps in different ways.

As it's #makeitsimplemonday my first inspiration is just stamps, ink and paper.  I have chosen to use the gorgeous Rays of Light background stamp. 

Rays of light stampin up simple stamping easy card making


This stamp is a biggie measuring 11cm x 14cm! There are axrylic blocks that will accommodate it but I'd recommend using a Stamparatus. 

 If you don't have either then you can still enjoy using the stamp by placing the stamp onto a flat surface. Ink the stamp up then place the paper ontop. Now place a piece of scrap paper over the paper and apply even pressure. A smaller acrylic block rubbed over works well. Take the scrap paper off and carefully lift the paper up and voila you have stamped your image ๐Ÿ™‚

Rays of light stampin up simple stamping easy card making


It also has the appearance of lots of texture when stamped which is great as it is sooo forgiving ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

So for today's inspiration I have made 2 cards both using the Rays of Light stamp and an an exclusive Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Amazing Phrasing.  

Amazing Phrasing stampin up saleabration 2022

I made 2 because I couldn't decide which colour I like the best ๐Ÿคช First I used a beautiful pink called polished pink which is one of my go to colours...

Rays of light stampin up simple stamping easy card making polished pink

I then grabbed a real favourite at the moment the gorgeous  parakeet party a bright luscious shade of green...

Rays of light stampin up simple stamping easy card making parakeet party

So my question is which do you prefer?  Pink? Or green?
I just can't decide ๐Ÿ˜…

Rays of light stampin up simple stamping easy card making


No comments:

Post a Comment