Wednesday 10 August 2022

Watercolour Wednesday - Count On Me

One of my favourite dies I like to use when I have multiple images and don't know which to use is The Picture This duo of dies. Count On Me stamp set is the perfect set to use this with. I started by stamping all of the animals in the set onto some Basic White card. I used Stazon Jet Black ink pad as I was going to be watercolouring. It's always wise to use an alcohol based ink pad when watercolouring and you can use a water based ink pad for other kinds of colouring. For example, using Alcohol Marker pens like Stampin' Up! Blends pens or Stamp n' write double-ended Marker Pens. I started by die-cutting some circles slightly larger than the holes in the die of Picture This. I then die cut the holes from the piece of Granny Apple Green card and also used the Stitched Greenery die all over the piece of card. 

I stamped all of the images with Stazon and then began colouring them in using the ink pad and block technique. I used a Water Painters and coloured all of the images in. Once they were all dry, I started to position them over some circles I had drawn through the green mat. Once they were all in the correct position, I added adhesive to them and added the mat using Dimensionals to add some dimension. A few sentiments to top it all off and the card was completed. 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment