Tuesday 23 August 2022

Technique Tuesday - Heron Habitat

Today's card is another simple-ish card. Now I do not like the fact that because something has retired, I cannot use it so..... waste not want not, I do use many things as I have them and really love them. Today's card with the Heron Habitat stamp set I used a piece of the New Horizons Designer Series Paper 9 (DSP). As I said, it has retired but I'm sure that many, many of you still have some. The images are gorgeous and lend themself perfectly to the Heron stamps.

The technique of course is using DSP and add images onto the paper. Obviously, I can't stamp straight onto the paper unless it's a silhouette, which I initially forgot about! Yes, like everyone else, I make mistakes but thankfully, I can cover them up nicely. I stamped the 2 herons onto white card and fussy-cut them out. Yes, I do have the dies but I didn't want to use them. I adhered the paper straight onto the Starry Sky card base.

 Grassy grove watercolour backgrounds masked background thank you card

 Above, are the gorgeous papers of the New Horizons. I used the 5th one from the left on the bottom row. The back of that is the next one along in shades of pinks, and blues. Aren't they gorgeous?

 




No comments:

Post a Comment