Friday 13 January 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Dainty Delight

 Hello, today being my last day this week, I have made a folded card that I recently made for a class. Using the Dainty Delight stamp set and the Dainty Flowers DSP I matched the card of Blushing Bride and Rich Razzleberry. The main card is in Rich Razzleberry card, 14.85cm high by 15cm wide and scored at 10.5cm. The smaller card in Blushing Bride is 18.6cm wide by 10.5cm high. 

I cut a piece of Basic white card 20cm wide by 14.4cm high and scored it at 10cm. This I adhered to the back of the card base only. I then cut 2 more pieces of basic white card 10cm by 9cm wide. I embossed these with the Fern Embossing Folder and adhered them to the inside of the small card.

I cut a piece of DSP for the front of the small card 10cm high by 9cm wide and adhered it to the front of the card. I then cut a further piece for the front of the base card 4.6cm wide by 14.4cm high. This was adhered to the narrow panel on the base card. I then added the small cards centrally over the DSP panel on the base card. I used the Handmade Tag punch for the main sentiment on the front of the card and stamped several flowers and other sentiments throughout the inside of the card too. 

A little colouring and the card was completed.






Thank you for stopping by this week. Cary will return on Monday to share some of her creations. 

Until I return, please take care, stay safe and

KEEP ON CRAFTING. 

lots of love,  Gill
 

No comments:

Post a Comment