Thursday 12 January 2023

This or That Thursday - Dainty Delight

 Hello. I started with a simple card today that can be easily copied and reproduced. Using the Dainty Delight stamp set, I stamped the largest image and coloured it in using my Stampin' Blends, alchocol Marker pens. I picked a piece of the Silver foiled papers and embossed it using the Twigs and Sprigs gorgeous embossing folder. The detail is stunning! I adhered that to a piece of the Granny Apple Green mat and then to a White Card base. The stamped image was then cut down and adhered to another piece of the green and mounted onto the card using Dimensionals, 3D foam shapes. A simple message and the 2 mats on the inisde and this one was finished. 

As it's this and that Thursday today, I made a similar one this time using the Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper (DSP) for the background. The papers are stunning and I couldn't decide which to use. So I made 2 more! Made in the same way but without foil this time. 

Please can you let me know which of the 3 cards you prefer?

Card 1
  
      Card 2    
 
                                                                               Card 3







2 comments:

  1. love your cards. MAy I case them? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much KT and yes, of course you may case them.

      Delete