Friday 27 January 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Happiness Abounds

 Hello again, thank you for joining me again today. Today's fun fold is a simple folded card plus a slightly smaller one. I started with a regular sized C6 card mat and took some of the paper from the Hues of Happiness DSP then added it to the front of the card. Once that was on, I took another card mat and trimmed it down to 14.4cm high by 20cm wide than scored it at 5cm and10cm. I adhered it to the card so that it opened the opposite way to the card base with the fold folding outwards. Using the Happiness Abounds stamp set, I stamped several of the flowers on the inside of the card base in Smoky Slate ink. I prefer to use the lighter ink now as it's not so pronounced as black ink.


I then took my largest stitched circle and die cut from the centre top of the card front. As I hadn't glued all over the inside of the DSP, I was able to have the 2 circles cut out for me. All I needed was the White circle. I then stamped the sentiment on the inside middle of the card before adding some flowers from the papers and then colouring in the stamped flowers using my Blends pens. I used Daffodil Delight in light and dark and also Granny Apple Green light pen.





The fussy cut flowers were slightly curled with a ball tool and I added 2 rows of dimensionals in the centre of each flower to make it stand out.

Well, that's it from me this week. Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I have made. I do hope that you've found some inspiration to make your own cards.

Cary will be back on Monday so please stop by to see what she has been making. Until I come back, please stay safe, keep well but as always...

KEEP ON CRAFTING

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜xxx๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Gillxx

No comments:

Post a Comment