Monday 23 January 2023

Make It Simple Monday- #simplestamping - Happiness Abounds

 Hello. Once again, Cary excelled last week didn't she? Some more beautiful cards from her... here's hoping that I can make some more. I am going to use the Happiness Abounds stamp set this week. I know that it's one that I used a while ago but I couldn't decide so opened the back of the catalogue and pointed to a stamp set in the Index. This is the winner. 

So as it's #simplestamping, I have made a simple card with a few colours of ink and Memento black ink. 

I used a C block from Stampin' Up! and covered it in ink and then placed it firmly onto the card. I repeated it twice more and then stamped some of the flowers with the Memento ink across them. I used 3 soft colours, Yellow, (So Saffron), Lilac, (Highland Heather) and Pink (Blushing Bride).

 



No comments:

Post a Comment